All shipping costs to the buyer are included in the cost of the products purchased.
Any brand new product returned within 14 working days of reception will be fully refunded. Return shipping costs are paid for by the purchaser. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and before the return of any goods.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Naked Watchmaker, Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions Online Store
Article 1 Definitions
In these General Terms and Conditions the following definitions are applicable:
1. Consideration time: the term during which the buyer can execute the right of withdrawal.
2. Buyer: the consumer, the natural person not dealing on behalf of a company or profession and who comes to a distance agreement with The Naked Watchmaker.
3. Day: calendar day
4. A length transaction: a distance agreement related to a series of products and services of which the delivery obligation and the purchasing are spread over a period of time.
5. Durable Medium: any instrument which enables the recipient or The Naked Watchmaker to store information addressed personally to them in a way accessible to future reference for a period of time adequate to the purpose of the information and which allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored.
6. The Naked Watchmaker, the user of these general terms and conditions and the corporation who offers distance products to buyers.
7. Distance Agreement: an agreement based on a corporate organized system of distance sales of products and services including the closing of an agreement using one or more techniques of distant communication.
8. General Terms and Conditions: the general terms and conditions as used by The Naked Watchmaker.
9. Return: the return system that The Naked Watchmaker provides that can be used by a buyer when it wishes to exercise its’ right of withdrawal.
10. Right of Withdrawal: the possibility for the buyer to terminate the distance agreement within the consideration term.
11. Technique of distant Communication: a means that can be used to close an agreement without the buyer and The Naked Watchmaker have gathered together in the same place and at the same time.
Article 2 Corporate Identity/Entrepreneur
The Naked Watchmaker;
Phone number: +41796231678;
Article 3 Relevance
1. These general terms and conditions apply to any offer of The Naked Watchmaker and to every finalized distance agreement between entrepreneur and buyer.
2. Before the distance agreement is concluded, the text of the general terms and conditions is being made available to the buyer. If this is reasonably not possible that before the distance agreement is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be seen at The Naked Watchmaker and on request of the buyer these general terms and conditions shall be sent to the buyer as soon as possible without extra costs.
3. If the distance agreement is concluded electronically, notwithstanding the previous article and before the distance agreement is concluded, the text of the general terms and conditions can be made available electronically to the buyer in such a way that the text can be saved in a simple way on a durable medium. If this is reasonably not possible that before the distance agreement is concluded it will be indicated where the buyer can find the general terms and conditions electronically and that these conditions/terms at the buyer’s request will be sent electronically or otherwise to the buyer without extra cost.
4. For the case that besides these general terms and conditions, specific product and service conditions are also applicable, the second and third article are mutations and in case of conflicting conditions, the buyer can appeal on the relevant conditions which are the most favourable for the buyer.
5. If one or more provisions in these general terms and conditions are at any moment declared wholly or partially void or are nullified, then the agreement and the other provisions of the general terms and conditions will remain in force and the relevant provision will, after mutual agreement, immediately be replaced by a provision that approaches the scope of the original as much as possible.
6. Situations that are not governed by these general terms and conditions will have to be assessed consistent with the spirit of these general terms and conditions.
7. Uncertainties regarding the explanation of one or more provisions of these general terms and conditions shall be explained consistent with the spirit of these general terms and conditions.
Article 4 The Offer
1. If an offer has a limited validity or has other specifications, this will be emphatically mentioned.
2. The offer is non-binding. The Naked Watchmaker is entitled to change and amend the offer.
3. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the offered products and services. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable a proper buyer’s assessment of the products/services. The images used by The Naked Watchmaker are true representations of the products and services. Obvious mistakes and errors do not bind The Naked Watchmaker.
4. All images, specifications and details in the offer are indications and cannot be a cause for compensation or the termination of the agreement.
5. The images of the products as depicted on the website are truthful representations of the products offered. The Naked Watchmaker cannot guarantee that the depicted colors exact match the real colors of the products.
6. Each offer contains such information that it is clear for the buyer which rights and obligations are related to the offer when it is accepted by the buyer. This concerns in particular:
• Price inclusive taxes;
• Possible costs of delivery;
• The manner in which the agreement has been concluded and the necessary signatures;
• Whether to apply the right of withdrawal;
• The method of payment, delivery and performance of the contract;
• The deadline for accepting the offer or the period within which The Naked Watchmaker guarantees the price;
• The level of the rate for distance communication if the costs for the usage of the technology for distance communication are calculated on another ground than the regular fare for communication;
• If the agreement after the conclusion is archived and if so how to consult it for the buyer;
• The manner in which the buyer, before concluding the agreement, can check and if necessary also restore the information provided by them under the agreement;
• Any other languages;
• The codes of conduct to which The Naked Watchmaker is subject and the manner in which the buyer can consult electronically the codes of conduct;
• The minimum duration of the distance agreement in the event of a length transaction.
Article 5 The Agreement
1. The agreement is finalized, subject to the provisions in paragraph 4, at the moment the buyer accepts the offer and meets the conditions.
2. If the buyer has accepted electronically the offer, The Naked Watchmaker immediately confirms electronically that he has received the acceptance of the offer. As long as The Naked Watchmaker has not confirmed the acceptance, the buyer can terminate the agreement.
3. If the agreement is concluded electronically, The Naked Watchmaker will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic data transfer and that he will ensure a safe web environment. If the buyer can pay electronically, The Naked Watchmaker will observe the necessary security measures.
4. The Naked Watchmaker can notify or check, within the legal framework, if the buyer can meet the payment obligations, and also check all important facts and factors, which are needed to finalize a sound distance agreement. If The Naked Watchmaker based on research, has good reasons not to conclude the agreement then he is entitled to motivate and to refuse an order/ request or he can connect special conditions to the execution of the offer.
5. The Naked Watchmaker shall send the following information with the products or services, written or in such a manner that the buyer can store in an accessible way the data on a durable medium:
6. The address of the company for the buyer to file complaints;
7. The conditions and the way how the buyer can execute the right of withdrawal and a clear indication related to the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
8. Information about after sales guarantees and services;
9. Article 4 paragraph 3 unless The Naked Watchmaker has already sent this information before the execution of the agreement;
10. The requirements for termination of the agreement if the agreement has a duration of one year or more or of if it has an indefinite duration;
11. Every agreement will be entered into under the suspensive condition of sufficient availability of the products concerned.
Article 6 Right of Withdrawal
1. The Naked Watchmaker offers the buyer the possibility to return its purchase within 14 days. This term starts on the day after the buyer receives the product or a pre-designated representative by the buyer made known to The Naked Watchmaker.
2. During the cooling off period the buyer shall treat the product and the package carefully. He shall unpack or use the product only to that extent to as far as it is necessary to judge if he wishes to keep the product. If he does want to execute the right of withdrawal, he shall return the product with all accessories and -if reasonably possible- in the original conditioning and packaging to The Naked Watchmaker, in accordance with the provided reasonable and clear instructions of The Naked Watchmaker.
3. If the buyer wishes to use its’ right of withdrawal, the buyer is obliged to notify The Naked Watchmaker hereof within 14 days after the receipt of the product. The notification by the buyer has to be done through the return form. After the buyer has expressed that it wishes to use its’ right of withdrawal, the buyer shall send the product back to The Naked Watchmaker within 14 days after the notification. The buyer must prove that the product is returned on time, for example through a proof of shipment.
4. If the buyer has not, within the terms as mentioned above under article 6.2 and 6.3, notified The Naked Watchmaker that it wishes to use its’ right of withdrawal resp. has not returned the product to The Naked Watchmaker, the purchase is established.
Article 7 Withdrawal Costs
1. If the buyer executes the right of withdrawal, he will have to pay no more than the costs of returning the product.
2. If the buyer has made a payment, The Naked Watchmaker shall pay back this amount as soon as possible but no later than within 14 days after the return shipment. This only, under the condition that the product already has been received by The Naked Watchmaker.
Article 8 Exclusion Right of Withdrawal
1. The Naked Watchmaker can exclude the right of withdrawal of the buyer for as far as foreseen in paragraph 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal applies only if The Naked Watchmaker has clearly mentioned this at least in time before the conclusion of the agreement.
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for the following products:
1. Which are established by The Naked Watchmaker according to specifications of the buyer;
2. That they are clearly personal in nature;
3. Which cannot be returned because of their nature;
4. Whose price is bound to fluctuation on the financial market which The Naked Watchmaker has no influence;
5. For audio and video recordings and computer software of which the buyer has broken the seal.
Article 9 Pricing
1. During the validity period mentioned in the offer, the prices of the offered products and services shall not be raised save for price changes due to changing VAT rates.
2. Notwithstanding the previous paragraph, The Naked Watchmaker can offer products and services with variable prices when these prices are subject to fluctuations on the financial market and where The Naked Watchmaker has no influence. This bondage to fluctuations and the fact that the mentioned prices are target prices will be mentioned with the offer.
3. Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted only if they are the result of legal regulations or provisions.
4. Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement only if The Naked Watchmaker has stipulated this and:
5. These are the result of legal regulations or provisions; or
6. The buyer has the competence to terminate the agreement from the day the price increase takes effect.
7. The in the offer mentioned prices include VAT.
8. All prices are with reservation of press- and printing errors. For the consequences of press – and printing errors no liability is accepted. In the case of press – and printing errors the employer is not obliged to deliver the product as the erroneous price.
Article 10 Conformity and Guarantees
1. The Naked Watchmaker ensures that the products and services measure up to the agreement, ensures the in the offer mentioned specifications, ensures reasonable requirements, soundness and or usefulness and ensures on the date of the establishment the existing legal provisions and/or government regulations. If agreed The Naked Watchmaker also ensures that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
2. A guarantee provided by The Naked Watchmaker, manufacturer or importer does nothing to alter the rights and claims which the buyer under the agreement can put forward against The Naked Watchmaker.
3. Any defects of wrongly delivered products will have to be notified in writing to The Naked Watchmaker within 30 (thirty) days after delivery. The products will have to be returned in their original packaging and in mint condition.
4. The guarantee period as provided by The Naked Watchmaker shall correspond with the manufacturer’s guarantee period. The Naked Watchmaker however is never responsible for the ultimate suitability of the products for each individual application by the buyer, nor for any advice as to the use or application of the products.
5. The guarantee does not apply when:
- The buyer has repaired and/or adapted the delivered products himself or had a third party repair and/or adapt the product;
- The delivered products have been exposed to abnormal conditions or otherwise have been handled careless or have been handled contrary to the instructions of The Naked Watchmaker or packaging;
- The imperfection is the result of visible wear and/or use of the product. This at the discretion of the professionals of The Naked Watchmaker.
- The imperfection as a whole has occurred due to regulations set by the government regarding the quality of the used materials.
Article 11 Delivery and Execution
1. The Naked Watchmaker shall observe in utmost care the reception and execution of orders of products and when assessing applications for services.
2. The address that has been made known by the buyer to The Naked Watchmaker is considered to be the delivery place.
3. Taking into account what is stated in article 4 of the general terms and conditions, The Naked Watchmaker shall execute the accepted orders expeditiously but not later than within 30 days unless a longer period has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed or if a delivery cannot or partially be executed, the buyer is notified about this no later than 30 days after he placed the order. In that case the buyer has the right to terminate the agreement without any further cost and he is entitled to compensation.
4. All terms for delivery are indications. The Naked Watchmaker will endeavour to meet the terms for delivery as indicated. The buyer cannot, however, derive any rights to any mentioned terms. The exceeding of a delivery term does not entitle the buyer to any form of compensation.
5. In the event of termination in accordance with the previous paragraph The Naked Watchmaker shall pay back the amount that the buyer has paid as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after the termination.
6. If the delivery of an ordered product appears to be impossible, The Naked Watchmaker shall strive to make available a replacement product. At least before the delivery it will be mentioned in a clear and understandable manner that a replacement product will be delivered. The right of withdrawal cannot be ruled out with regard to replacement products. The costs of a possible return shipment come at the expense of The Naked Watchmaker.
7. The risk of damage and/or loss of products rest with The Naked Watchmaker until the moment of delivery at the buyer or a pre-designated and an announced representative to The Naked Watchmaker, unless otherwise expressly agreed. If you receive a damaged product, you should report this by email within three days. You can send this email to: email@example.com
Article 12 Payments
1. Unless otherwise agreed, the amounts due have to be met by the buyer upon ordering of the product or service. In case of an agreement to provide a service the cooling off period starts after the buyer has received the confirmation of the agreement.
2. The buyer has the duty to notify The Naked Watchmaker about inaccuracies in the payment details.
3. In case of default by the buyer The Naked Watchmaker has, subject to legal restrictions, the right to charge the reasonable costs, which are made, known to the buyer in advance.
Article 13 Complaints
1. The Naked Watchmaker features a sufficiently publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint according to this complaints procedure.
2. Complaints about the execution of the agreement must be submitted fully and clearly to The Naked Watchmaker within 7 (seven) days after the buyer has observed the defects.
3. The complaints submitted to The Naked Watchmaker will be answered within a period of 14 (fourteen) days from the day of receipt. If a complaint has a foreseeable longer processing time, The Naked Watchmaker will answer within 14 (fourteen) days an acknowledgement and an indication when the buyer will receive a more detailed answer.
4. A complaint does not suspend the obligations from The Naked Watchmaker, unless The Naked Watchmaker has indicated differently in writing.
5. If The Naked Watchmaker upholds a complaint, The Naked Watchmaker shall at its option decide whether the products shall be free of charge, excluding the shipping costs, replaced or repaired.
Article 14 Disputes
1. Swiss law exclusively applies to agreements between entrepreneur and buyer whereupon these general terms and conditions are related to.
2. The Vienna Sales Convention does not apply.
Article 15 Additional and Different Provisions
1. For the explanation and understanding of the provisions as included in these general terms and conditions, the Swiss version of these general terms and conditions is leading.
2. Also in case this version of the general terms and conditions differs substantively from the Swiss version of the general terms and conditions, then the provisions as included in the Swiss version shall prevail.
3. Additional or different provisions compared to the General terms and conditions may not be to the prejudice of the buyer and should be recorded in writing in such a manner that the buyer can save these in an accessible way on a durable medium.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). The Naked Watchmaker may revise these Terms from time to time by updating this posting, with the revised Terms taking effect for all Users of this website (“Users”) as of the date stated on the posting. Consequently, Users should consult the Terms regularly.
Please read these Terms carefully before using The Naked Watchmaker website. Users expressly acknowledge that they are aware of these Terms and have had access to the same upon entering The Naked Watchmaker website. Consequently, by using The Naked Watchmaker website, Users signify their consent and agreement with these Terms. If User does not agree with these Terms, then User is not authorized to continue consultation and access of the website.
USE OF MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE
The Naked Watchmaker has created this website to provide education and information about its products for Users’ personal use. Users may download one (1) computer copy or print one (1) copy of the material on this website for their own non-commercial, educational, private or domestic use only, provided that proprietary notices, in particular intellectual property notices such as copyright©, trademark TM are preserved intact and are not modified, deleted or changed. Unless otherwise stated, Users should assume that everything they see or read on The Naked Watchmaker website (such as images, photographs, including any person represented in the photographs, illustrations, icons, pictograms, texts, video clips, written and other materials) (“The Naked Watchmaker material”) is protected by legislation such as copyright, designs and trademark legislation and under international treaty provisions and national laws worldwide.
Users are not authorized to sell, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, publicly perform, report or otherwise prepare derivative or second-hand works based on The Naked Watchmaker material, or use The Naked Watchmaker material in any way for public or commercial purposes of any kind. Furthermore, The Naked Watchmaker material may not be displayed or communicated on any other websites, in a networked computer environment or other digital support for any purpose whatsoever. In the event of breach of any of these Terms, Users’ permission to use The Naked Watchmaker material will automatically terminate and any copies made of The Naked Watchmaker material must be immediately destroyed. Any unauthorized use of The Naked Watchmaker material may infringe copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
In general, all trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) that appear on The Naked Watchmaker website are registered, unregistered or otherwise protected The Naked Watchmaker trademarks or are licensed for use by The Naked Watchmaker by third parties. Other trademarks are proprietary marks and are registered to their respective owners. Nothing contained on The Naked Watchmaker website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on The Naked Watchmaker website without The Naked Watchmaker prior written permission or that of such third party who owns the trademark. Misuse of any trademark displayed on The Naked Watchmaker website, or any other content on The Naked Watchmaker website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
All contents of this The Naked Watchmaker website are either Copyright (© The Naked Watchmaker) or are licensed for use by The Naked Watchmaker. All rights reserved. Please refer to the section of these Terms on “Use of materials on The Naked Watchmaker website” above.
Any unsolicited communication or material Users transmit to The Naked Watchmaker via the website, by electronic mail or otherwise, excluding Users’ personal details, including, but not limited to, any data, questions or answers, comments, suggestions or the like will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary by The Naked Watchmaker. By sending communications to The Naked Watchmaker, Users automatically grant The Naked Watchmaker a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display such communication(s) and materials alone, or as a part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known of hereafter developed, and to sublicense such rights to anyone. Anything Users transmit may be used by The Naked Watchmaker and its affiliated companies for any purpose, including, but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
Furthermore, The Naked Watchmaker enjoys a worldwide reputation for both the design and manufacture of high-quality products. To this end, it possesses its own sources of creativity, in particular highly skilled teams of designers who conceive and perfect The Naked Watchmaker creations. As a result, The Naked Watchmaker cannot agree to or accept being the receiver of unsolicited proposals of collaboration. Indeed, it is conceivable that The Naked Watchmaker may already be working on similar ideas and /or creations. Consequently, Users are advised that The Naked Watchmaker is not interested in receiving ideas or other proposals relating to creations they may wish to submit.
The Naked Watchmaker FACEBOOK PAGES
Please see the Facebook Pages Terms and Conditions, which are hereby incorporated into these Terms and Conditions.
NOTE TO CHILDREN
Children who are under age (minors), especially those under the age of 13, should not send any information about themselves or their friends and should not register for any of The Naked Watchmaker online services, nor should they make requests to receive further information from The Naked Watchmaker by clicking consent or request buttons on the website. Should we discover or be informed that a child has registered his/her or another child’s personal details; we will delete such information from our records.
NOTE TO PARENTS
The Naked Watchmaker will not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under age. If you, as a parent or legal guardian are concerned that your child has registered for one of our services, wish to cancel your child’s registration and have all details deleted, please write to us at the address below providing official documents proving parental or guardian status:
The Naked Watchmaker, Clos de la Trappe 1, Bassins, Switzerland.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION, PRIVACY STATEMENT
Any requests relating to your Personal Information as well as any request to cancel your registration for services offered by The Naked Watchmaker can write to us at the following address:
The Naked Watchmaker, Clos de la Trappe 1, Bassins, Switzerland..
Requests for information made by telephone may be recorded for quality control and to ensure the accuracy of your Personal Information.
From time to time, The Naked Watchmaker may amend The Naked WatchmakerPrivacy statement in accordance with modified legislative obligations and The Naked Watchmaker business objectives.
The information on The Naked Watchmaker website is intended for general information purposes only. The Naked Watchmaker tries to ensure that the information provided is accurate and complete. However, The Naked Watchmaker does not assert or guarantee that The Naked Watchmaker material is accurate, error-free or reliable or that use of The Naked Watchmaker material will not infringe rights of third parties. Use of The Naked Watchmaker website is at Users’ risk.
The Naked Watchmaker does not guarantee that the functional and/or technical aspects of The Naked Watchmaker website or The Naked Watchmaker material will be error-free or that The Naked Watchmaker website, The Naked Watchmaker or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. If use of The Naked Watchmaker website, or The Naked Watchmaker material results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment or data, The Naked Watchmaker is not responsible for those costs. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on The Naked Watchmaker website is provided to Users “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REASONABLE CARE AND SKILL, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF RIGHTS. The Naked Watchmaker and its suppliers make no warranties about The Naked Watchmaker material, software text, downloads, graphics, and links, or about results to be obtained from using the The Naked Watchmaker website. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, consequently some of the above exclusions may not apply.
LINKS AND LINKING
Links to other websites operated by third parties not affiliated to The Naked Watchmaker may be indicated on the The Naked Watchmaker website. The inclusion of any link to such third party sites does not imply endorsement by The Naked Watchmakern of those sites. The Naked Watchmaker has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to The Naked Watchmaker website. Linking to any other off-site pages or third sites is at Users’ own risk.
The Naked Watchmaker does not authorize linking to its website from a third party website without its express prior written authorization.
Users agree that The Naked Watchmaker may terminate Users’ access to and use of The Naked Watchmaker website without notifying them, if The Naked Watchmaker reasonably believes that Users have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement, or violated the rights of The Naked Watchmaker or any third party. Users agree that The Naked Watchmaker may modify or discontinue this The Naked Watchmaker website, with or without notice to them. Users agree that The Naked Watchmaker will not be liable to them or any third party as a result of such modification or discontinuation. The provisions entitled “Disclaimer,” “No Warranties, Limitation of liability,” and “General provisions” will survive termination of these Terms.
NO WARRANTIES, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The information on the website is intended for general information purposes only. The Naked Watchmaker uses all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the information provided is accurate and complete. However, The Naked Watchmaker does not warrant or represent that The Naked Watchmaker Material is accurate, complete, error-free or reliable or that use of The Naked Watchmaker Material will not infringe rights of third parties. The Naked Watchmaker does not warrant that the functional aspects of the website or The Naked Watchmaker Material will be error free or that this website, The Naked Watchmaker Material or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The Naked Watchmaker and its suppliers make no warranties about the The Naked Watchmaker Material, software text, downloads, graphics, and links, or about results to be obtained from using the website. Use of the website is at Users’ risk, and everything on the website is provided to Users “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REASONABLE CARE AND SKILL, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. If the use of the website or The Naked Watchmaker Material results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment or data, The Naked Watchmaker will not be responsible for any related costs. To the extent permitted by any applicable laws, The Naked Watchmaker shall not be liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with the use of information available from this website, whether direct or indirect, and The Naked Watchmaker disclaims any and all liability for loss of use, interruption of business, lost profits or lost data, or incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if The Naked Watchmaker has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Unless otherwise specified, the information and materials on the The Naked Watchmaker website are presented solely for the purpose of promoting The Naked Watchmaker products and services. The Naked Watchmaker makes no representation that The Naked Watchmaker material is appropriate or available for use in every country of the world. Users use this The Naked Watchmaker website at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, keeping in mind that access to The Naked Watchmaker material may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. Our products are available in many parts of the world. However, this The Naked Watchmaker website may describe products that are not available worldwide. Any cause of action a User may have with respect to this The Naked Watchmaker website must be commenced within two years after the claim or cause of action arises.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms shall be exclusively governed by the laws of Switzerland without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. The competent courts of Geneve, The Swiss, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any differences or disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms. The waiver by The Naked Watchmaker of a breach of any provision of these Terms will not operate to be interpreted as a waiver of any other or subsequent breach.
Effective from the 17th February 2018
The Naked Watchmaker
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore, the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all Swiss national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website. Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies/people outside of the company that operates this website. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website’s email newsletter program. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the business address at the bottom of this policy.
Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity [this is by no far a comprehensive list]. This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. (External links are clickable text/ banner/image links to other websites).
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Adverts and Sponsored Links
This website may contain sponsored links and adverts. These will typically be served through our advertising partners, to whom may have detailed privacy policies relating directly to the adverts they serve.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default, some social media platforms shorten lengthy URLs [web addresses] (this is an example: http://bit.ly/zyVUBo).
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened URLs published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine URLs are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
Resources & Further Information
Data Protection Act 1998
Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003
Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 – The Guide
v.1.0 February 2018 Edited & customised by:
The Naked Watchmaker